hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Friday, May 29, 2009, 5:40 PM
school hols! (: i love holidays. BUT... it's not a holiday. instead it is a study break. a time for me to catch up with everything. there's like so many consultation and tutorial line up during the last week of holiday. :/ i hope by then i would be almost done with my revision so i could have smth to ask the teachers.
i do hope to have some time out to relax but idk when would that be. maybe 14 june when i meet up with the girls and we will have a day of fun after the last genting trip.
this week was rather a relax week for me since i only had 3 days of lessons. ;x and the 3 days there was only 1 long day. count me lucky. (: today's lesson was pretty alright though there is some point of time when few of us got so pissed off with some of the others. saw yunxuan in sch today and i hope wad she said would drive me to study harder. i wont want to regret. tons of revision to be done. :/
it all changes over time. sometimes i hope things would just remain the same.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.