hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 11:13 PM
first first first. happy belated birthday to all. this includes apple, my dad as well as joanne. (:
alright, sch was tiring just these 2 days. i meant sch only started for 2 days from weekend i'm alr feeling so lethargic. this is not a good sign. and i am hereby to annouce every mon shall be monday blues since lesson is gng to end at 7pm every mon. just the start of the week, lesson is alr killing me. :/ idk why i'm feeling so sleepy these few days. my eyes could hardly open during lessons and i started dozing off during certain lessons in the day. this is so unlike the usual me. okay, gotten back all the results and i only managed to pass 2 H2 sub when i think i could have passed all 3 of them. nvm i shall try harder for prelim 1. (:
sports day tmr and sch is gng to end late again. how sian. ><> alright i shall not cont on since my life just evolved arnd sch. and there's nothing interesting i can talk abt. nights ppl.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.