hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Thursday, April 9, 2009, 8:46 PM
to maomaomeimei: no lah, not old. i still young. yet to turn 18! ><>
PW result today. and i was lucky enough to get a B. so far i have got 2 Bs and i shall work hard now so that i will not have a single C on my cert. i wan a pretty cert. :DDD finally a long weekend has come and this is wad i desire. to slp in till late morning. like finally. registered for A level paper today. and a whoa to the date for exams. last paper 30nov. zzzz and and gotten new ezlink card. same old photo which i am alr sick of. nvm will be changing soon. maybe next year. shall get started with some work now. (:
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.