hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Sunday, April 19, 2009, 2:38 PM
backed hm at 7plus in the morning. and i'm getting lil tired. i think not lil tired but v tired. and i managed to wake up at arnd 1 pm. that lil amt of slp. and i have to start doing my work and study for the upcoming 4 tests. not test maybe FA this is wad those teachers named it. took the v first train from city hall, ivin weiting and i dozed off immediately after we sat down. and the slp was nice. cos we were just too tired. how i hope i can fly home immediately and lie on my bed. day before, went out to play and do hmwk. okay maybe not play but well wad they said as hang out. so we ended up doing hmwk and staring most of the time. we played and having some funny dares. i shall not disclosed anything. inside secrets. ;x okay i think i'm not supposed to dwell too much abt wad happened last night. bye ppl. sch tmr and i'm going to be so tired with the lack of slp. lesson till 7pm for mon and tues. training at jurong on wed. and it's sure going to end late. :/ wad a sch life..
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.