hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
to el: ya i will study hard bah. TRY to. ;x and and u kept forgetting things abt me. == i'm not going on sun. but nvm. too many things for u to rmb too. see ya real soon bah.
firstly, HAPPY BITHDAY TO XIFANG! :DDD
secondly, i enjoyed myself a lot today.
all the mad laughter i had and silly things i have done. pardon me for being so crazy. it's just a way for me to make myself feel happier.
it's great to have all my frens together and have fun tgt.
a nice class gathering we had. and besides we had lots of story to listen to. haha!
played a lil volleyball and i'm a noob in that. though the weather wasnt good but i know we are had fun! (:
hopefully we will have some photos up huh. though we din manage to have any group photos. but it's good enough to have such a class gathering. i still miss those days.