hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Thursday, March 12, 2009, 8:49 PM
to xifang: yeapp. i have no other choice but to cont on and do my best. meet up soon okay. i miss u! :D
to yitian: my dear girl. mummy haven seen u for long. ><>
to seany: no lah, not v sad le. just v sian. jiayou for tmr's exam. (: dun feed me with too much food. will get v fat de eh. :/
GP EXAM TMR! and i think i'm so dead. cos my comprehension just SUCK! >< meeting my girls for dinner tmr. (:
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.