hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Saturday, February 28, 2009, 10:48 PM
to guanhui: thanks bro. well i will be alright soon. (:
been almost 2 weeks. and idk if i have already adapted to it or not. maybe no. since i haven been to grand hse for a week. shall visit her tmr. now, ahgong not arnd i have to go visit ahmah for often. so i will not have more regrets. finally this week has ended. and the 7pm had also ended for this week. a week with sch ending at 7pm everyday. can u imagine how hectic it is. spending like half ur day in sch. and only few hrs sleeping and the rest doing hmwk. ever since that day i haven gotten a good rest. and i decided to slp in today. but i failed. i think i'm too stress from sch that i forgotten that it a sat today. i jumped out of bed at 539 am. and realised that there isnt sch today.
got so tired that my mind gone blank for a moment. alright i shall just stop here. not in the mood to blog since i cant think well. ><
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.