hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Sunday, February 22, 2009, 12:57 AM
to kiat: yupp, slowly things will change and i guess still need time to get used to it. to candy: thanks alot, and i will take care of my ahmah more and acc her more often. (: to ivon: that was not called lucky but suay luck pls. out of hundreds of ppl and i was that lucky. and for the year book photo, the fact is i look pretty always. LOL. and thanks ya, i will get back to myself soon. (: to zaxe: CUTE PARTNER! I HEART YOU! :D thanks alot. i will smile more and look more pretty each day. ahgong will make me look prettier. ;x and it's also time for me to catch up with studies, i shall not let anyone down and work hard. and thanks alot. I LOVE YOU! to fang: yupp, i know i will still lost it sooner or later, but i wasnt really prepared to lose it yet, but still i have to get use to it now. thanks alot. give me more loves and i will be happy. :D to baoling: cant help thinking abt it. though i know blaming myself now it's too late. those are things that i have to make myself rmb, since i'm having such a lousy memory. ahgong is watching over me so i have to be a good girl! (: will takecare of myself. give me more loves too. and i will be smiling more. :D hahah! jkjk. later ivin sad. ;x
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.