hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
today, we played table tennis during pe.
and it's so cool and funny.
and now, somw games which i had never played before had slowly been introduced to me.
i realise table tennis isnt tt difficult to learn afterall. (:
i want to learn to play vball, tennis. i think they are so nice/fun to play. ><
but it's luckily tt i do not have to play vball for hse game anymore, cos i found substitute for me. ;D
i dun even know how to really play it as i only played for few times.
i dun wan to pull the whole team down as they are all vball players. :/
stop the game thing.
i'm gng out to study overnight. whoo!
hopefully it helps, i need to study. many things that i studied few weeks back i had alr forgotten it.
seems so useless for me to start revising early and yet din go back to refresh again.
bye ppl. i need to rest but time is running short!
after exams i shall go crazy! :x
good luck to all. (: