hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Friday, December 19, 2008, 7:03 PM
i'm supposed to be doing hmwk today but somehow i'm still stuck in the holiday mood. :/ total sian-ness, just cant get myself down to work. alright, woke up early in the morning and slept pretty late last night. now i'm feeling so freaking tired. ): in need of my beauty sleep. ohh ya woke up early in the morning to go jogging with fang and ting. :DD okay, after days in genting with so many food. it's time to exercise. ;x growing fat like wad. >< managed to jog like 6 rounds continously w/o stopping. clap for me ppl! hahah! then, went slacking and lunch with the girls. talking abt all sorts of topic. but but, most of the time i'm listening and staring. cos i was rather clueless most of the time. chatted and walked arnd till arnd 3 and left for hm. alright, i promised i will start doing hmwk tmr. :/ but i cant promise too. ;x sounds rather contradicting. bleahh.!
xmas is coming and yet i'm still not sure of wad to do. wanted to buy things for frens but i dno wad to buy too. :/ nvm, i shall cont to crack my brain. :DDD suddenly, i want to eat ice-cream. have the craving. ><
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.