hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Monday, December 8, 2008, 2:21 PM
i have got my fringe cut. >< ehhh, i think if u ppl see me might get a shock maybe. cos i think got a bit weird lah. so ya.. haha! din regret cutting cos the previous one was rather weird at times. though i quite like the previous one but sometimes it irritates me. ;x
weiting also had her hair cut. it doesnt have a lot of diff from the front but actually the back is short. hahah! ohh, i think we 2 are gng to shock ppl. ;x i think i sounded a bit exaggerating lah huh. but somehow i still find it funny lah. ;x
and ppl, congrats to me.. i'm almost completing my maths exercise 1. (:
but i still have...
maths exercise 2 &3
maths chapt 16 tutorial
phy everyweek & wave + oscillations tutorial
phy supplementary exam
organic chem tut half done
chem supplementary exam
econs supplementary exam
so much so things that are yet to be completed. ): aww, any kind souls wan to share my burden with me? ;x
counting down to the trip! :DDD so excited can? hahah!
meeting bao and wt tmr to complete our secret task. i like to do secret things. :P
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.