hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:14 PM
okay, hmmm my plan to do hmwk is ruined once again. and this is sooo bad. ><> aun asked me to go theme park tmr, but i rejected him. ;x sorry, next time. i have too much hmwk to complete le. :/ then then, initially i was supposed to be jogging with xf&wt tmr. but in the end cancelled. so meeting kiat and xf for lunch tmr. okay, i really have to start doing hmwk. cos there is so many and i have yet to study for home-coming exam. ohh i'm so dead. can i have more days of hols to study, to play and to do hmwk. >< alright, 2 more days to xmas. and i think it's time for me to drop the idea of giving present bah since i dun have anything in mind too. i dun wna stay hm during xmas so let's go out. hahaha! alright lah, now i shall go do at least some chem so i dun feel so bad. (: nights ppl, and i'm gng to slp early too and off to have a nice dream i hope.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.