hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Saturday, December 13, 2008, 8:02 PM
whooooooooo! tmr tmr is the day! (: day to stayover! cool! and i'm almost done with packing. had been hesitating abt wad to bring the whole afternoon and i have finally closed the case. LOL! sound so == huh. ;x hopefully i can have a good slp tonight w/o worries.
ohh ya, i woke up like freaking early this morning. cos i have a appointment at 10am to the chi physician. went to aunt's hse before gng to the doc and got yumin to go along with me. and today's was much more painful than the other day lah. the pain was unbearable but i tried to tahan by not screaming cos there were like so many ppl there. i got damn lots of "exquisite" expression on my face. okay.. so the pain lasted for half an hr. once again, she twist and turn my hand. i kept going" no no no" "pain pain pain" LOL! so i got old injuries with me and she wanted me to go back again. :/ cheating my money? i dno abt tt. ;x alright shall end here lah. baoling is teaching me how to communicate with the taxi-drivers. LOL! ps. my luggage is heavy. :/ weak hand cant carry. nvm i have left hand.
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.