hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Saturday, November 29, 2008, 2:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :DD
guess wad i'm finally seventeen! woohoo! :DDD lalala! and this is the happiest bday i ever had. tell u, i'm freaking happy! yeahh! thanks to weiting, baoling, elrin, ivin, samuel, aug, kiat for the dinner celebrations. xifang, ivon and sean for celebrating with me today too!!! i know the plan was being leaked out but i was also being surprised last night, cos i really believed weiting. haha! i tried pretending that i knew nth but u know i cant control lah huh. oops. ;x anw, those small cards were really sweet of you guys. :DD i love it v much and appreciated it too.! i promised and hope i can do well for A level!
overall, thanks girls and guys for the beautiful shirt, nice cake and wonderful celebration! :DDDD yeahh!!! cheers! (: shall upload the photos when weiting send it to me. :D alright just too happy that i dno wad else to say. thanks a million lot!! :DD
paiseh, also thanks to all those who wished me by all the different ways lah huh! haha! (:
anw i will edit again to fill in all the holes. paiseh. ;x
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.