hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Friday, November 14, 2008, 2:03 PM
hmmm, was supposed to go running today but again the weather was kind to me. damn sian, so i fall back asleep till 11plus until i received wt's msg. ;x i jumped up of bed, rushed to bath and off to cwp to meet her. cos we were supposed to go sch to hand in result slip but my kind "bro" wants to help us hand in. so passed it to him to hand in for us. went hm and stare awhile i guess. ohh ya, i'm gng to work tmr till next tues. finally there's smth for me to do. the hrs aint really long lah i guess. and those money can allow me to go genting. not bad right. wheee!~ happy happy! :DD did some chem tutorial and read some phy today. call me guai! hahah! there i go again, talking crap. alright i shall go slp soon so i will have energy to work tmr. though i'm rather lazy to go work but still i have to. :/ i hope i can sleep like wadever but nah, nvm just few days. do it off and i have to settle down to study soon. or else i will sure fail the supplementary exams when sch starts. ><
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.