hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Sunday, November 2, 2008, 12:52 PM
1st of november marks the first day of my holiday after a long studying year. just only the 1st day i'm rotting at hm doing nothing but watching taiwan drama and doing I&R. how lifeless can it be?! no one asked me out. ): damn sian lah. this kind of life cant cont on. i have to start planning. and i have planned to start exercising. wahaha! and i found a running buddy! :D xf is gng to run with me. and of cos i am also gng to have a lot of things to do but it is yet to be planned. most of the things can only be planned only after the result day.
short post for today. i shall cont on with my I&R. nights ppl! (:
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.