hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 1:52 PM
recently i dun think there will be anything for me to blog abt since it's holiday and i haven plan anything yet. just like ytd i was just too lazy to blog cos i just stayed hm to rot the whole day by watching shows. :x LOL! woke up early this morning and meet classmates for breakfast before heading to sch to hand in I&R and GPF. saw xf in sch and she's having OP today. hopefully things turn out well for her! after finishing everything tt we were supposed to do, yx and i went hm. we din join the class for the buffaloes wings and town trip. i'm rather lazy and tired so i went hm and sleep. slept for like 5-6 hrs i guess so? or maybe shorter.
now now, i dno wad to do. so boringggggggggggggg. nvm, tmr gng out with sis and hopefully i can get something back from outside. heehee *evil smile* bleahh! alright, results day is just another 3 days away. bless me ppl!
holiday is so boringggg! many things i want to do.
exercise! :D
go shopping!
class chalet 10-11nov
outing with cliques
KTV
go see juniors dance! i miss dacing so much!
watch show!
go out and relax!
study if i get promoted!
bowling game with bowling frens
movie date with xf
outing with yitian and wanwan! :DD
i cant think of any now. haven planned. so ya..
then then, i dno wad else just feeling bored!!!! and my phone sucks! eeek! so many msgs and i only received now. sorry frens, no wonder i thot why no one contact me at all. ;x
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.