hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Monday, December 1, 2008, 2:18 PM
went to zhang lao shi's hse today,. and ya the baby is so damn cute lah. she is so fortunate.. hahah! having such a wonderful celebration. we stayed there for some time, and ya sat there quietly but i think it was quite nice, cos teachers did come over to talk to us, which i dun feel awkward afterall. initially, i thot gng there would be weird but after some time it was fine. :DD went to toa payoh to have dinner then headed to semb to look for weiting to get chem hmwk with her. ohh well i have to go slp le, cos tmr i have to go hosp with grandpa again. :/ for some scanning. so ya, my hmwk and all are like untouched. feeling so bad now. i shall start mugging like some mad cow soon! LOL! nights ppl, and i have edited my previous post. do rmb to admire it okay. cos it contains my beautiful face. ;x no lah, i was just joking haha!
anw, we did take photos but i dun have it with me so ya...
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.