hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Friday, November 28, 2008, 2:14 PM
ps. just another few more hours. :DDD
ohh well, woke up early in them morning and met up with xf and wt to cwp to catch wildchild. and i sooooooo enjoy the movie. i thot it was gng to be damn bimbotic but not at all i guess. it was nice lah. hahahah! and we were the 1st to watch the movie. :P then lunch after that and went hm. hm now doing phy. so poor thing..... ): almost all of them went out and i'm at hm. so sad. LOL! alright gng to sch tmr to hand it in. (:
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.