hey. navis are up there. *points at the top*.
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D
Ending with the last 5 words; I love you crazily forever.
You are reading about me.
Hello, i am Miaohui.
I am always nice so long as you are not nasty.
I love everything nice.
And I would be nicer if you remember to give me a present on 28November. :D
I hope the next time i see you, you'll be the one who say "hi" to me first.
Friday, September 26, 2008, 12:21 PM
exam exam off u go! ;x please! >< i know that's so not possible. tmr will be the end of official lesson before we go for war. and it's so scary! i haven studied a lot. my maths is gng to be so screwed. someoneee please be kind enough to teach me. i'm so lazy to study. like so many information to be stored into that bit yet unless brain of mine! ohhh, i need to study now. and i need soooooooooo much slp! i'm just to tired to study. i will promote! trust me ppl! i believe i can do it. and encourage me too! :DD alright i'm too lame! just ignore me. :/ 4 more days and i have to be prepared. having 2 papers in a day is so much a killer to me. both phy and maths. the 2 which i have the least confidence da subjects. and it's gng to last for 3 hrs for each paper. i bet my butt is gna hurt after the paper. :P i need to stop talking and study now. bye ppl! (:
At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.
YAY. :D
Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.